Liv Skin Customer Covid 19 Guidelines
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are committed to using common sense and following the directions of the CDC, Cosmetology Board and our local and state government recommendations. We consider ourselves experts in sanitation and will always precisely follow guidelines and recommendations.
Here are some specifics:
- All team members and clients will be required to wear a mask until the mandate is lifted.
- Cleaned and disinfected surfaces and implements (daily and between each guest). We use an electrostatic sanitizer.
- Laundered and disinfected towels and linens for each guest
- Appropriate personal protective equipment
- Less hand shaking and other non-essential contact
- Re-certified our teams on essential infection control and hygiene practices.
HEALTH SCREENING: You will be asked to answer the following questions prior to admittance:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone in the past 14 days w/ these symptoms?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
IF YOU ARE SICK: If you are showing any signs of fever, cough or illness we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
WASH HANDS: Upon check-in we will be asking all guests to wash their hands at the designated area.
WEAR A MASK: All guests must wear a mask until the mandate is lifted. We request that you bring one from home that you are comfortable in. If you need a mask we will gladly provide one for you.
CURBSIDE RETAIL: Please place your order at 612.443.3211 during business hours. When you arrive to pick up your order, call Liv Skin to let us know you’ve arrived to pick up your product and we will bring it out to your car. We are also happy to deliver products to you within 20 miles of Liv Skin.
Thank you so very much for your patience!